I kept thinking I didn’t have time to write my next blog post. And then I took the time to see which post that would be. Um, 15 facts? Cake! Eat it up.
1. I was born 53 days after my due date.
2. I have a long tongue.
3. I’m allergic to bee stings, not bees.
4. My first kiss was convicted of murder. The boy, not the kiss.
5. I went to Robert Frost Elementary, not a school named after a dead president.
6. When I was 5, no one could beat me at Frogger. Not even Frogger.
7. I’m turned on when a guy eats like he’s hungry.
8. I’m turned off by bragging.
9. I love practical jokes, both receiving and delivering them.
10. I made the softball All-Stars every year except one. And my mom raised hell that year.
11. I’ve been stood up by Lauryn Hill THREE times.
12. I’m pigeon-toed.
13. I can do the splits.
14. I can, and do, sing along (loudly) to every song on “Annie.”
15. I was on the debate team in high school.